Sunday, March 02, 2008

Meme: Six unimportant things!

I've decided to join in on the fun, even though I haven't been tagged.

Share six unimportant things/habits/quirks about yourself. Ok we go.....

1. I love to sing in my car, loudly, with the music loud too because I'm not very good and I only sing while driving alone in my car, never as a passenger, or if I have passengers;

2. My toilet paper must roll over, not under, always!

3. I shudder at the thought and sight of spiders (I just did rereading this!)

4. My favourite crayon when I was a kid was Periwinkle.

5. I name my plants with old lady names. Current status: Gertrude is recovering from an incident with the cat, Esmeralda passed away last year, so this spring I will get a new plant. Haven't picked out her name yet, but I'm choosing between Agnes and Beatrice and Ester;

6. I can't sleep with socks on and my feet cannot be under the covers. If I'm sick and go to bed early, my partner G tucks me in and he knows to fold up the end of the blankets near my feet, so they can 'breathe'.

I tag 6 Canadian Bloggers:

Kerplonka
The War Room
Optimist Realist
The Natural Society
My Left Wing Girlfriend
A Step to the Right

1 Comments:

Blogger Jarrett said...

I'll trade you two recordings in which I'm singing for one in which you're singing.

Mon Mar 03, 12:40:00 AM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home