Friday, January 11, 2008

For those of you with sisters...or who love wine

Often topics about end-of-life scenarios and euthenasia can turn into a very controversial discussion. I hope this email-forward makes you laugh out loud, as I did. For those of you who really know me, you know which sister I am in this scenario!

Last night my sister and I were sitting in the den and I said to her, 'I never want to live in a vegetative state, dependent on some machine and fluids from a bottle to keep me alive. That would be no quality of life at all, If that ever happens, just pull the plug.'

So she got up, unplugged the computer, and threw out my wine.

She's such a bitch.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jarrett said...

That seems like a terrible waste of wine. Even if it goes acro, you can always put it into pasta sauce ;)

Sun Jan 13, 01:19:00 PM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home