Sunday, June 24, 2007

BOOK REVIEW: Rescuing Canada’s Right: Blueprint for a Conservative Revolution

This is a book I’ve been meaning to read when I bought it about a year ago. But alas, my professors assigned me other books to read. Even though the book was published two years ago and it’s slightly dated with the election of Stephen Harper, nevertheless there are plenty of suggestions in the blueprint that need to be executed.

What I liked most about this book is Adam Daifallah and Tasha Kheiriddin’s honest look at the history of the Conservative Party. Divided into 16 chapters and three sections the books is very well organized and well sourced. I can’t capture the greatness of this book in this review. I myself have not always voted Conservative and I can’t say I will always vote Conservative; however, this is a definite must-read for all those who consider themselves open-minded enough to consider that the Conservative Party in power would be a good thing for Canada.

Rating: 9/10

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home