Tuesday, April 03, 2007

These jokes just write themselves

Ok, new theory...Dion can't be that dumb to constantly use words that are used in an attack ad against him...I mean he's an academic right? So what if, the MSM have finally turned on being Liberal-friendly, hate Dion too, and are mocking him by using 'unfair' every chance that they can get? But wait, the Liberals used 'unfair' twice in their own e-brief....is there some unknown reason he's doing this? Or is this just a part of his (limitless academic) vocabulary? Am I suggesting a vast Liberal conspiracy?

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Of course it is a Liberal tactic - just as they got Canadians to believe Harper was "scary" by using the word in every second sentence - now by using the word "unfair", they are hoping to play on Canadian sympathies.

Tue Apr 03, 12:27:00 PM EDT  
Blogger Cam said...

This is in response to your post on my blog:

Shhhh... don't tell them. My rss feed gets a lot of hits from there.

I know though... who am I kidding? I was originally a Liberal, mostly out of concern for social liberty. But since Harper's really a libertarian at heart, I've had to reconsider.

Either way though, I remain non-partisan. That budget was definitely not my cup of tea, and neither is this Green initiative. Although I know they need to get support to get a majority. But I still need convincing.

Thu Apr 05, 01:33:00 AM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home