Sunday, January 07, 2007

Women & The Sexual Revolution

For those who know me, or are regular readers of this blog know that I am not a feminist and hate the feminists who think they speak for me when they say they speak for women. I couldn't sleep the other night and decided to watch some TV.

It was about 2 or 3am and there were slim pickings on the TV. I kept flipping through hoping to find something decent to watch to make me sleepy.

Instead, I became more awake because I became a combination of anger and sadness with what was on the TV.

There were several advertisements for services like 'Quest' where you call a number to meet local people. Of course, there was a young girl, teasing the viewer with some T&A enticing them to call.

FLIP

Another channel with an advertisement for Girls Gone Wild. Not just one video, but be a member of this monthly video club.

FLIP

Bravo and Showcase at 2am....need I say more?

FLIP

A documentary on the history of burlesque and gentlemen's clubs.

FLIP

Seymore Buts trying to make a get a clip of a girl (profession: dancer) who squirts

FLIP

I turned off the TV, got up and read a book instead.



Ladies, we lost the sexual revolution.

3 Comments:

Blogger Jarrett said...

"Bravo and Showcase at 2am....need I say more?"

Except there's a three-hour time difference out here. Jesus H. Christ, why do you think so many guys over the age of 13 are night owls in this neck of the woods?! ;)

Sun Jan 07, 09:52:00 PM EST  
Blogger angryroughneck said...

Suzanne said "The reason this happens is that there are women who decide this is okay."

Which makes it okay in a free world. The woman in the Seymour Butts video may have lost the battle, but on the other hand I feel fairly confident stating that the writer of this blog has not lost her battle for liberation??- I don't think this is the appropriate word-- too grand.

only individuals can overcome, only knowledge leads to progress and you can't force someone to learn or care.

Sat Jan 13, 12:28:00 PM EST  
Blogger No said...

The feminists that were before your time helped you be in the ROTC; did you know that?

Sat Jan 13, 11:20:00 PM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home