Friday, December 08, 2006

Doggygate Vs. Nazis

ok, I'm in the middle of a high stress time, and haven't had time to blog much, but this nazi comment has really gotten me irked. I haven't had a chance to put my feelings into words, but I found a fellow blogger that has said exactly how I feel on it:

So, let me just hit this point home: how is it that a comment intended as a joke gone horribly wrong that wasn't even heard by the Speaker, not recorded in the Hansard, and the best evidence of its occurrence is a tape recording on the Liberal Party website in which such a comment is barely audible is worthy of thousands of news articles and a two-week media circus, and the lambasting of the Conservatives as "misogynists", yet a statement that was recorded, heard, and in no way intended to be a joke is not seen as newsworthy by the media. It's truly an anomaly.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home