Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Stem Cell Myths

I've been sorta of out of the loop the past couple weeks drowning in school work. So this may be old news, but I really enjoyed this informative post from Vek about Myths regarding stem cell reasearch.

I haven't really paid attention to this debate, because, after dropping science courses after grade 10, I don't really know enough about it, and obviously take what the media/academics about it with a grain of salt. We got talking about stem cells in my Risk Sociology class and no one really knows a lot about it. So I thought this was a very informative post. Check it out!

2 Comments:

Blogger No said...

How does "risk" sociology differ from sociology? I'm being serious. I really want to know.

Thu Nov 09, 06:38:00 AM EST  
Blogger No said...

Yes, thank you.

Sat Nov 11, 12:47:00 AM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home