Friday, October 27, 2006

Doggy-gate Won't Die and I'm Tired of It

It's been over a week since the whole dog incident in the house, and I'm getting tired of it.

Canadianna has an excellent poem that summarizes the incident. I agree that you don't actually 'hear' anything until the words are put down and your brain fills in the details.

I'm getting tired that the opposition and the media won't let it go. But what would the Conservatives do if the tables were reversed? If the Liberals were in power and the Conservatives were in oppostition, would we (Conservatives, conservative bloggers) let it go? Probably not, BUT the difference is, we would not get the media coverage that the liberals got on it. And of course reverse discrimination is alright, because if it was Belinda calling McKay a dog this wouldn't have even made the A section of a newspaper.

Even though the Speaker of the House ruled that you cannot hear the remark being made, I'm also getting tired of McKay denies saying the whole thing ever happened. Would the Liberals make this up? We know they are really good at lying and deceiving but do they truly have the brains to make this one up. IMHO I think McKay did say what the media/Liberals said, and I think it was stupid for McKay to continue to deny it. Yes, he didn't call Belinda a dog, because the words "dog" and "Belinda" never past his mouth. However he needs to act like a man and stop wearing his heart on his sleeve, let it go and move on. She left you and the conservatives. We know she's a terrible person with zero morals, but Peter you're not looking any better.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It looks like it's Sucky Baby Day in the House of Commons.

Sometimes it's hard to believe we pay these guys a salary at all. I'll tell ya, if I came to my dad with a pathetic story about someone calling me a name, he'd have taken off his belt and really given me something to feel badly about.

Sun Oct 29, 12:07:00 AM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home