Thursday, September 14, 2006

Weird Google Searches

I was randomly perusing my sitemeter, curious about the people who visit my blog.

I see my regulars, the person from California with no IP address, the person from New York who always visits Girl on the Right before coming to my blog, the person from the Bank of Canada who spends hours on my blog during business hours.

Some people happen onto my blog from their Google searches. What site meter does is tell you what they searched in Google to make them come to your blog. Usually I can see how they came onto the blog because of their search terms, but this one really confused me. Not just because that this combination of words led them to my blog, but rather, I haven't a clue what the heck they are looking for.



Click on image if you can't read it.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jarrett said...

You should see some of the ones that directed them to me:

"free essays on disseminated intravascular coagulation"

"petition against Newfoundland sexual crisis center"

"jack layton freemason"

Plus lots of sexual ones, such as "young snuff stories."

Lots of ones from people trying to cheat on homework, too.

Fri Sep 15, 01:43:00 AM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home