Wednesday, September 27, 2006

WACKY WEDNESDAYS: Harper Compared to Hitler

This will begin a new feature at A Step in the Right Direction of Wacky Wednesdays focusing on rants of professors. I have a professor for one of my classes that never ceases to amaze me with the stupid, rhetoric, leftist, rants.

As a good student I am I take notes when my professors are speaking. They tell us about their experiences, their wisdom and other crap that shouldn't come into a classroom. This professor, every single week, will find a way to bring Bush, the war (Iraq or Afghanistan) or the environment.

I will continue to take notes in this class, but now I've starting a ranting journal to keep track of all the wacky things he says. You would think I am talking about a politics or perhaps a sociology class. Nope. This professor teaches Psychology Qualitative Statistics.

In this week's installment of professor rants. It's too bad Trent is so small that I can't record his lectures (or if I had a disability in which I could have an excuse to record them). This week I "learned":

-Humans are a stupid race

-Professor refers to Harper's address to the United Nations: "Canada's rightful place at the forefront"

-How did Hitler convince the entire country of Germany that his way was the right way? With propaganda and speeches like "Germany will take its rightful place...."

Stay tuned next week!

1 Comments:

Blogger Nicol DuMoulin said...

Record them...please record them!

Hope your semester is off to a good start.

Tue Oct 03, 12:30:00 PM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home