Sunday, September 24, 2006

Sharpie 1 Sharon 0

Hopefully I get a response, or this will do something about it. Attention Students: Does anyone know a good highlighter company? I think I've tried them all and either they dry out of run out of ink.


To Whom It May Concern,

I am writing to you today to express my disappointment with you Sharpie Accent Liquid Highlighters. As a University student, I do a lot of reading and high lighting during the year. I have found that any highlighter I have used in the past dries out after long reading sessions.

This school year I decided to purchase expensive highlighters, thinking that they would be higher quality and would last longer. I was sadly disappointed. Although I love your Sharpie markers, your highlighters are not up to par. I could not get through one week worth of University reading before TWO of the five highlighters were out of ink! These were supposed to last until Christmas.

In a couple weeks, all of my highlighters will be out of ink and I will have to buy new ones. You can be sure that I will not be considering the Sharpie brand in the future. Sadly, I expected better of your company.

Sincerely,

(Me)

1 Comments:

Blogger Jarrett said...

I made so many enemies by just borrowing highlighters. One week's worth of reading killed at least one marker. I just gave up and underline with red pens. Red pens last forever because you don't use them for anything else. As long as you have motor skills superior to those of a third-grader, you can deal with it.

Tue Sep 26, 12:51:00 AM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home