Sunday, July 23, 2006

Support Our Troops Magnetic Ribbons

George and I are thinking of starting a pool to see how long it takes for George's "Support Our Troops" Magnetic Ribbon to be stolen off his car in the Trent University Parking Lot.

I heard about this site: www.Yellowribbons.ca

Yellowribbons.ca offers any Canadian resident a free magnetic yellow ribbons to show their support for Canadian Forces in Afghanistan, around the world, and at home. I started this site after my ribbon was stolen from my car. It was then I realised that someone needed it more than me, so I thought perhaps there are others that really need a ribbon too.

The offer is 100% free - You don't even pay for postage. However, once they are gone they are gone unitl I recieve enough donations to add more.


As for Trent U, I give it 4 days.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home