Friday, July 28, 2006

My Booo Bike

The title refers to my tricycle and how I pronounced 'blue' when I was a child. Today I bought a new "booo" bike:



After going into every bike shop in London I finally found a bike that I liked for the price I wanted to pay. This actually was the first bike I test rode, and it's the same one to which I ended up coming back . Now I just need my Bikenashbar.com order to come in and I'll have everything I need to get going.

With work slowing down too I will finally be able to enjoy this. But I also need the weather to cooperate and stop thunderstorming every day or be less humid. Going out for my first ride tonight :-)

1 Comments:

Blogger Spitfire said...

Riding in the rain isn't the best when you've dropped 1.5K on a bike ;)

Fri Jul 28, 06:13:00 PM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home