Wednesday, June 21, 2006

I've Been Tagged

I've been Tagged by my cousin (in-law/by marriage....however that works) James Koole

5 things in my refrigerator:

1. 2 containers of Water
2. Orange Juice
3. Cherries
4. A half used Red onion
5. Jalapeno Havarti Cheese (mmm my favourite)

5 things in my closet:

1. Clothes neatly hanging up
2. A hydropack minipack (not Camelback Brand, but you get the idea)
3. Boxes full of old scrapbooks, yearbooks, mementos
4. Board games: Risk, Monopolgy, Clue
5. An unopened souvenir beer from Trois Pistoles Quebec (9%)

5 things in my handbag:

1. Cellphone
2. Wallet (hopefully...I tend to lose misplace it a lot
3. Lip balm (Blistex and Lip Smackers brand)
4. Tide to Go
5. Advil (is my friend)

5 things in my car:

...I don't have one.... :-( Donations welcome :p

5 people I tag:

1. The War Room
2. Canadianna
3. Kerploka
4. Joanne's Journey
5. Blue Blogging Soapbox

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home