Friday, May 26, 2006

FLASHBACK FRIDAY: Funny Story

Originally written September 9th 2005:

Another funny story, I was in WalMart yesterday with George and we were picking up some deoderant for him to keep at my house. We were looking at the Men's Speed Stick, when we noticed that Old Spice Red Zone was on sale. So we were going to pick it up, but I had to smell it first, (it has to smell good to me before I would buy it). I said outloud before I looked around me, "as long as it doesn't smell like an old man" and at the same time I said that, and older man in his 50s or 60s was coming down the aisle. I quickly recovered by saying to the man, "No offence" with a smile on my face. The man just laughed and said, "None taken."

I remember this event. That was at the old Wal-Mart in Peterborough. The new one opened up in January and this year I will live pretty close to it! Good times with George are always memorable. I love laughing with him. Our silly inside jokes. Feels great to have love in my life.

1 Comments:

Blogger Canadianna said...

Hi!
Thanks for the email.
Peterborough is a nice place. I used to live just down the road from you in Hastings (town).
So, I take it since you are reprinting this post, that you still have love? Lucky you. Hope it sticks.

Fri May 26, 09:40:00 PM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home