Wednesday, May 24, 2006

First Entry

I've decided to move my blog from livejournal to blogger/blogspot. I was with livejournal for 2.5 years and started to get iritated with format and lack of options etc... I will try blogger out for a little while, and if it turns out I like this better, then this will be my new home.

I will tell you a little about myself. I am 22 years old and I will be starting my 4th year at Trent in the fall. I just registered for my courses, which was a nightmare, but I'm not surprised that the new registration system is screwed up! I like skittles, autumn, blue jeans and mohagoney wood.

I work this summer as a coordinator for an youth exchange program. I'm really enjoying my summer thus far, but I know that I will look forward to moving back to Peterborough to finish my degree!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home